Commercial Pool Maintenance and Management
35 years of combined experience.
Service manager and pool technicians, all certified pool operators through the National Swimming Pool Foundation.
Knowledgeable in all types of service and repairs, we are able to eliminate the use of subcontractors.
With nine additional Certified Pool Operators on staff, we are ready to meet your every need for pool sanitation, diagnosing problems with pools and offering repair solutions.
Experienced and knowledgeable to perform upgrades on your present equipment and install new systems from tri-chlor feeders to saline chlorine generators.
Our experienced staff of Certified Pool Operators not only follow county, state, and national codes, but also our own high operation standards to insure the safety and efficient operation of our facilities.
Very responsive office staff to handle any service request and schedule appointments on a moments notice insuring prompt and professional service decreasing any disruption of service.
Based on the nature of the call we provide same day service for normal maintenance (we must have notification prior to 2:00 pm) and within 48 hours for parts and repairs.
Our pool maintenance programs are designed to maintain the proper chemical balance of water to county standards in addition to our own high company standards.
As your Certified Pool Operator, we will sign off once per week.
Bathroom facilities would be cleaned and Paper products replenished.
Fees are based on pool size and anticipated bather load.
The swimming pool permit can be applied for by facility or by Advanced Aquatics prior to pool opening. If we apply for the permit, the cost will be billed to the facility.
Our opening services include:
- removing, cleaning and storing the cover if applicable.
- Mounting ladders and rails.
- Chemically balancing the water to county standards.
- Monitoring all systems for proper working condition.
- Cleaning, hosing, blowing off and picking up and disposing of any debris.
- Cleaning all pool furniture and distributing it around the deck.
Our closing services include:
- Storing of the pool furniture and equipment.
- Winterizing the pool and placing the cover on the pool, if you cover your pool in the off season.
- An off season maintenance package to keep pool vacuumed and crystal clear can be offered if your pool remains uncovered during the off season.
- Both in season and off season maintenance will include maintaining your pool in inclement weather, and the removal of debris at no additional costs.
In the case of severe storms, tornadoes, tropical storms, etc., there would be additional charges incurred which would be determined based on the amount of damage incurred.
Our staff of American Red Cross Lifeguard trainers eliminates outsourcing of our lifeguards and swim instructors.
- Rules particular to the pools we service are introduced during lifeguard certification and again during mandatory in-service trainings at each pool.
- Our guards are trained according to our high standards for safety, pool sanitation, and professionalism.
- Mandatory in-service meetings are required at each facility to familiarize guards with rules particular to that facility and for pool committee, to meet staff if desired.
- Lifeguards are assigned to particular pools and not randomly scheduled. This assures that guards are familiar with the rules and regulations of their assigned pool.
- Lifeguards can be contracted as needed for special events, swim meets, parties, private parties, etc.
- Annual American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certification is required.
- Criminal background checks are required on all lifeguards and gate guards, and can be furnished to the facility upon request.
- The pool committee has the right of refusal of any lifeguard on staff.
- Professional uniforms are required.
- Each facility is managed with one pool manager, also a Certified Pool Operator, and one head guard.